* The first camp for the year at Sorrento was a great success once again! The crew had a fantastic time and fitted in some serious training and socialising!
*The boys donned the new TriFitness kit for their corporate day with Ernst Young.
* 30 days to Hawaii Huge congrats to our coaches Kane and Matt who competed in the Hawaii world Championships. Follow the link to read their race reports and lead up journey!
* Congratulations Jimmy on your sterling effort on the finish line of the Melbourne Marathon, commentating once again!
* You no longer need to be training with us to order your own Personlaised Triathlon Training Program . Email us and have one of our top Triathlon coaches tailor one for you today.
* Welcome to our new coach Jason Shortis! Great to have him on board and fantastic opportunity for those of you training with us to learn from and train with, the fastest Ironman on Australian soil!
* VUELTA is open. Come and check out our new home for spin and the impressive range of bikes and equipment in store.
* The 2011 Tri Fitness Event Calender - make sure you get your entry forms to the events you want to compete in completed nice and early.
* Check out the photos from our Sorrento 2010 training camp .
* Tri Fit kids brings fun and fitness to schools. Check out our program
* Is your company looking after it's greatest assets?? Check out our Corporate Packages and see how Tri Firness can help your company improve staff productivity, happiness and wellbeing.
*Some amazing results were achieved by our TriFitness team in Busso - AWESOME job!! More photos to come.
*The TriFitness squad showed their prowess at the Shepparton Hex and Half Ironman. Some awesome results and plenty of PB's. Anyone else you know ever PB'ed by 90mins over a half Ironman?? Youranus Kanosisisis has! See photos here
*Well done to the TriFitness crew who competed in Noosa. Fantastic race results! Check out the photos here.
* Congrats to all that competed at the run Melbourne events on the weekend! Great effort!
- * Please remember to email us your race results (and photos if you have them) so we can put them on the website and share with everyone, your awesome efforts!!
- *Where in the world!!?! Check out the gallery!
Send us in photos of you (or friends) in Tri Fitness gear from anywhere around the world. Our aim is to see how far we can reach and to which most obscure corners of the world we can touch!
Don't forget to give yourself the edge by ordering your own Triathlon Training Program today.